THIS SUMMER both locations of HGS MUSIC (Highland and Crown Point) have GROUP CLASSES for ALL ages of YOUNGER STUDENTS!
ROCK and ROLL for the TINY SOUL 101: Ages 10 months - 3 years, to be taken with a parent, grandparent, or any wonderful adult! Enjoy singing, dancing, instrument play, and other children in this great introduction tomusic.
- Crown Point: Tuesdays at 10 am. June 20th - August 1st (off July 4th)
- Highland: Wednesdays at 10 am. June 21st - August 2nd (off July 5th)
ROCK and ROLL for the TINY SOUL 102: Ages 3 - 4 years, to be taken with a parent, grandparent, or caregiver. A great music class designed with the older toddler in mind. Singing, dancing, and instrument play at a faster pace and with more independence!
- Crown Point: Tuesdays at 11:15 am. June 20th - August 1st (off July 4th)
- Highland: Wednesdays at 11:15 am. June 21st - August 2nd (off July 5th)
5 & 6 year old SUMMER CAMP: This 4-day SUMMER CAMP will have campers singing, dancing, and making their own instruments out of various recyclables. Each day, we'll have a special guest from the HGS staff teach us more about drums, guitar, violin, and voice! This will be a fun way to makemusic, learn about instruments, and more.
- Crown Point: Monday - Thursday, June 19th - June 22nd. 1 - 3 pm.
- Highland: Monday - Thursday, June 26th - June 29th. 1 - 3 pm.
Check out our Rock and Roll for the Tiny Soul page for more information!
Call today to sign up!
Crown Point: 19-310-8864